Innovation in "Comfort" and "Fatigue-free"
- The durability still remain unchanged as Nichipet Premium has. Stroke loading of Nichipet Premium LT becomes less 70% at maximum than before.
- New round shape of the Premium mitigates fatigue and stress from heavy workload.
- Mltigates tension to thumb. Single hand pipetting can be done smoothly to improve operation efficiency.
- New design for reducing stroke loading and mitigating fatigue.
- Uses an enlarged counter display which is better for visibility and volume setting.
Innovation in "Durabilty" and "Strength"
Improved abrasion tolerance "Long Life"
- Seal ring for the Premium is tested dispensing / aspirating 600,000 times.( 2μL ‒ 1000μL )
- Nozzle top is highly abrasion tolerant for 2μL through 1000μL.
Improved Durability "Tough Body"
- New material used for 4 notches-lock improves its strength which minimizes the lever shifting and avoids drifting and wearing.
- The material of the pipette body has high tolerance for solvents and drop impact.
- Ceramic plunger is used to prevent from corrosion by solvents(over 100μL type)
Innovation in "Stability" and "Precision"
- Hyper blower system improves dispensing efficiency especially on 2μL and on 10μL dispensing. (NLT- 2, 10 )
- Easy-Calibration function provides simple lab calibration.
- One-hand operation from the beginning to the end and enlarged finger rest makes the pipettes more friendly.
- Hand temperature doesn’t permeate through the body of the pipette which works to avoid affecting volume measurement. (Patented)
- Slim ejector pipe can be easy inserted into tubes to aspirate and plastic resin can avoid rust.
- Fully autoclavable. ( 121°C for 20 minutes )
- All components are manufactured and assembled in Japan to ensure the quality and reliability of the pipette.
＊Nichipet Premium LT comes with all features of Nichipet Premium.