Bottle Top Dispensers
The bottle top dispenser is suitable for multiple dispensing of regents directly from a regent bottle. There are also types that come with a bottle at the time of purchase.
Bottle top dispensers can dispense reagents while they are directly attached to reagent bottles, thus reducing reagent losses and mistakes and increases work efficiency.
For each model, the parts subjected to direct contact to chemicals are made of a materials with excellent chemical resistance and can be used safely and with confidence.
Bottle top dispenser (with bottle)
- Bottle top dispenser with a designated bottle.
- Can be adapted to reagent bottles of various standards.
- Comes with an adapter of 22 mm in diameter that can be set for small reagent bottles of 100 mL or less.
Autoclavable Bottle Top Dispenser (with Bottle)
- Autoclavable (121 ° C · 20 minutes) Bottle top dispenser with a designated bottle.
- Since the internal structure is made of glass, it is most suitable for continuous dispensing of organic solvents such as acetic acid, chloroform, acetone, etc.
- The scale post on top can be folded down with the dispensing volume set to go and is convenient to store in the refrigerator.
Autoclavable Bottle Top Dispenser
DISPET EX Ⅱ
- Autoclavable (121 ° C · 20 minutes) Since it is sterilizable, it can be used for dispensing various types of liquids.
- Designed with a valve to recirculate the liquid through the dispenser back into the reagent bottle when "Priming", there is no loss of reagent when initiating this process.
Micro Volume Two-stage Variable type Bottle Top Dispenser
- The minimum dispensing volume is 100 μL, which is ideal for small amounts of continuous dispensing to 96-well plates, microtubes, etc.
- After fixing the dispensing volume, just simply press the top with one hand to operate.